Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey Crafty Dudes

Hey Crafters and Craft fans!

The show is shaping up quickly. I want to thank everyone for the quick response and willingness to help. That's what I love about the craft community, it really is a community. Everyone is willing to pitch in to get things done and everyone is supportive of all the different crafts. That's nice. It's not a cut throat, I'm just trying to get to the top type game. It's more like hey man, i like your crazy ass earrings; I hope you'll take a look at these silly ass magnets I make kind of thing. 

I also wanted to let everyone know that I am going to put together a spring show as well so if you can't make the Sept. show but want to be kept on the list for spring, just email me and I will give you all the details as I get them. candra@candrasquire.com

I am putting this show together with the help of Jen Dynes and Andy Hopp (www.oddmall.info) so I want to send a little shout out to them. Insert shout out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment